A Southside sour red ale brewed with our proprietary souring bacteria and red currants. Duchess De Bridgeport is our take on a non-barrel aged Flanders red. Notes of strawberry, dried fruit, and citric hops intermingle with a round lactic sourness.
- Appearance: Red, Murky look. foamy red head that quickly dissipate with no lace
- Aroma: musy dark cherry notes,Tobacco also deep chocolate with hint of red vinegar
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, super dry with a good dose of tart and not aggressively acidic.
- Flavor: very sharp, nice acidity intense dark fruit with a cherry jam sweetness.
- Overall: this beer has a bright acid kick with sweetness and a fair amount of tannins (thanks to the Currants in the beer) that make you want more.